Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

I recently noticed Texas was on the same l... ong... latitu...  the longitude is long, so I think i mean latitude as Egypt.  That kind of blows my mind, we only ever hear about Europe this and Europe that in school.  But Texas probably has much more in common with Egypt than a chilly unpleasant place like England.

I guess I mean Hi.

Hello folks. I'm a married father living in Oregon, USA. I enjoy anime because I find so many of their stories entertaining and often insightful. I also find many anime stories less tinged with the kinds of social engineering and propaganda that tends to flood media in the states.

Some anime titles I enjoyed:

• Berserk in its various incarnations, old and new, series and movies
  • Black Butler (until the more recent Book)
  • Saga of Tanya the Evil
  • Claymore
  • Spice and Wolf

20 hours ago, Raiyan23 said:

Hello everyone.I am new to this site.

am gonna do some uploads so stay tuned for them

Was meaning to pass this on to you sooner, but there this awesome piece of engineering that is constantly updated by a select few of us around here: Current projects and Best release (check the tabs at the bottom). Of course everyone is allowed to upload what they want (sticking to the rules), but might pay to check you're not spending time and effort on things that are in the process of being done ^_^ - welcome! 

19 hours ago, NebulaeXard said:

Good day Kametsu peeps! I really enjoyed Kametsu-affiliated releases and has since been keeping them for archival purposes. I decided to create an account so I can further explore releases here and expand my archives and also provide help and insights along the way.

I'm curious, what kind of 'help and insights' are you able to pass on?? What do you do yourself?