Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

I'm not much of a spontaneous conversationalist, so I'll introduce myself by rote:

• How did you find Kametsu? - I do quite a bit of anime research. If I recall correctly, I bounced onto this site from a group query in AniDB.net.
  • What do you think of the place so far? - The framework here looks quite good. I'm stoked.
  • How active are you planning on being? - That depends on a number of factors. The more useful the site is, the more I'll use it of course, but I also enjoy conversing with people who have similar interests.
  • What are your top five anime? - 1) Steins;Gate  2) Fate/stay night  3) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood  4) Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch  5) Katanagatari 
  • Top five video games? - 1) Civilization IV  2) Final Fantasy IX  3) Starcraft  4) Final Fantasy III  5) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • What other hobbies do you have? - I enjoy playing chess and pinochle. I also play piano and sing.
  • Make any graphics? - None
  • Do you have any questions for us? - I'm sure that I will. Watch the forums for them.
  • Like 1

• How did you find Kametsu? - Search engine.
  • What do you think of the place so far? - Friendly. Reminds me of an anime forum I used to frequent in 2002.
  • How active are you planning on being? - Not certain. I never tend to be too active on forums.
  • What are your top five anime? - Five? I'm not so good at putting "top lists" together, though YuYu Hakusho has my unwavering bias.
  • Top five video games? - My favorite series of all time has always been a toss up of Castlevania and The King of Fighters. That's about the best I can do for you.
  • What other hobbies do you have? - Martial arts (northern kung fu).
  • Make any graphics? - N... No. ._.
  • Do you have any questions for us? - Not at the moment, but thanks for asking!