Worst moment from Sailor Moon?

Pacific85

Her dealing with Rini's bratty behavior in R. Worst episodes are The Cosmetic Caper, A Charmed Life (how much I despise this episode), A Curried Favor and the second worst, Rubeus Evens The Score (this episode has to be the reason why most fans lashed out on Rini because she never cared about the Sailor Soldiers and this episode proved it). Thankfully, she was somewhat tolerable in the lost episodes until Wiseman found out WHY Rini wanted that silver crystal, making Rini a complete jerk for criticizing Serena.

• 2 years later...
On 9/14/2015 at 5:56 PM, ElementalCards said:

Her dealing with Rini's bratty behavior in R.

^ All of this!!

I still hate that child to this day because of how awful she was towards Serena, and especially how much she rubbed it in that she got to spend time with Darien while Serena didn't after the breakup. Ugh..it's making me mad just thinking about it.

And I hated that in the later seasons we were supposed to be OK with her and cheer for her as a character. I just wish she would have gone back home to the future and never been heard from again. 

• 1 month later...

Hehe, I actually thought Tracey Hoyt did a good job portraying her as an irritating brat.

I found Sugar Beard's version too generically cutesy for my taste. I mean, she wasn't a bad voice actor, and like I said earlier, that was the direction they were going with the character in the show, but I just didn't feel that direction made sense after she had been such a royal terror earlier. As much as I hate Reenie on the whole, at least she was distinctive in the R episodes. She wasn't the typical wide-eyed kind of girl she turned into later.