Favorite One Piece Character?

animenerd99

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Zoro is my favourite out of all of them, but that is also followed closely by Sanji and Chopper, Chopper is just to funny and Sanji is as well, though he probably wouldn't be as good if he wasn't constantly hitting on Nami and Nico Robin. XD

I have to say Zoro is my favourite out of all of them, but that is also followed closely by Sanji and Chopper, Chopper is just to funny and Sanji is as well, though he probably wouldn't be as good if he wasn't constantly hitting on Nami and Nico Robin. XD

haha, you said that exactly! it would be boring in their ship if nami and nico robin does not have a guy like sanji in the crew. btw, i really like zoro's leadership and loyalty to luffy.. in the higher episodes, zoro will show how good his loyalty is to luffy.. unlike some crews aboard his ship that im quite irritated.. even right now.

My favortite must be Luffy his way of fighting and slow on uptakes next Franky and what coincidence when I see the anime that theres a character named like me and to boot his hyper and crazy almost like me im not that extreme. Well Zoro's loyalty to Luffy and impressive scary face sometimes and last but not least Sanji although in the last episodes didnt like what he transformed to but like his way of fighting with his legs not hands (diable jamble)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to go with Usopp, I was asked this a while back by some friends and it will always be Usopp, his cowardliness makes me laugh but when his friends get hurt and he can't bear it the emotion breaks out and he can kick some serious butt... and yet again like I said him being a coward is hilarious! Oh and Sanjii he is funny too.

• 2 weeks later...