Kingdom Hearts III (3)

Riku

oh, do you mean the technique in which you go into drive mode and start fighting someone and then, before the gauge finishes, hurry up and rush to Pain and Panic, and then start a tournament and exit the tournament and your drive gauge is replenished?

Yeah, but you don't have to still be in drive form. You could have depleted your gauge and it'll still refill.

I'm a big fan of kingdom hearts and i'm expect top of the line graphics, more final fantasy characters, ability to ride chocobos, summon final fantasy summons like ifrit, shiva, odin. As well as disney summons and I want to hear some cussing from the disney characters. Also an amazing story.

• 2 weeks later...
Man, I love KH, I really do, but 2012?

Waiting 2+ years after KH2 came out, It makes me not even care about KH3 anymore.

I partially agree here. I understand it takes a while to develop games but to me it seems like KH3 was purposely put on the back burner to give other games like Birth by Sleep and ReChain of Memories the spotlight. You cant follow up a console game with 50 prequel handheld games. Its just not right....

• 2 months later...
well, we do know for certain where Aqua and Ven are.

Aqua is in the Land of Darkness with DiZ.

Ventus is in some sort of secret room in Castle Oblivion from Chain of Memories.

Aqua can't be in the Realm Of Darkness. Remember, not only did DiZ (Ansem The Wise) break out, but Sora and Riku where there, as well. Yet no sign of Aqua. So she either died in the Realm Of Darkness (I pray she didn't) or she escaped and is hiding somewhere. Or dead somewhere.

As for Ventus, I don't much care for him. I just want to know what happened to Aqua.

Aqua can't be in the Realm Of Darkness. Remember, not only did DiZ (Ansem The Wise) break out, but Sora and Riku where there, as well. Yet no sign of Aqua. So she either died in the Realm Of Darkness (I pray she didn't) or she escaped and is hiding somewhere. Or dead somewhere.

As for Ventus, I don't much care for him. I just want to know what happened to Aqua.

Why don't you care for Ventus?

Annoying beyond belief.

Also, he was just a copycat of Sora/Roxas. But much more irritating than both.

I love ventus and dont think he's annoying at all.

I'd take care of him and hug him alot if I could.

Lol... hope this is real, @MABfan Ven is Roxas.. after he awakens.

You're probably right about Ventus turning into Roxas.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts III (3)