Kingdom Hearts III (3) + Re Mind (DLC)

Riku

Terra ven and aqua are there names, play KHFM+ and you`ll find out.

The man you talking about is probably Naruma.

And sora riku and kairi do make little to no appearance, learn the facts, son

also that case is shopped, its fairly easy to see that noticing how low bit the colours seem

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that its pretty much confirmed as it was on a list of games printout some press got and has had pictures leak onto the internet. Its also quite possible that the game will also be ported to the Xbox360 as Microsoft and Square Enix already have put out two Final Fantasy games for the console.. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

But now, onto my question.. What would you like to see from the game?

Also, here is the proof picture: - Look under Square Enix, and also ignore the red square, I grabbed it from a post outlining the release of GTA: VC2

vice_city_2_gta5.jpg

No offence, but a piece of paper proves nothing, as it could easily be hoaxed. Perhaps some sources to determine the accuracy of this paper? I mean a lot of these games most of knew were coming, and most we knew were going to happen very soon.

Wikipedia says that kingdom Hearts three is in development and will be released in 2012. There is supposed to be two Kingdom Hearts games coming out before that though. As most know about the one later this year, there is also going to be another Kingdom Hearts game coming out early summer 2011, before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. There was an interview with Famitsu (series director) in February 2010, I suggest reading that if you have questions about the latest news on the Kingdom Hearts series.

By the way things are looking Kingdom Hearts 3 will be even more epic then the first two. I'm so looking forward to it personally.

• 2 weeks later...

2 more years wtf, how long are they delay the release of games. I bet it's already finished and their just delaying it to tick us off. (think about the delay on ff13 and it wasn't worth the wait anyway)

to much wait = dead game

• 2 weeks later...

i read a legit interview with the creator of kingdom hearts and he said that he said no thing about making a kingdom hearts 3 ever but he said it is a possiblity down the road. he said that a game about riku is being thought of but not k3.

Man, I love KH, I really do, but 2012?

Waiting 2+ years after KH2 came out, It makes me not even care about KH3 anymore. Listen, it's very UNcasual for even the WORST game developers to start a series such as Kingdom Hearts, and make the fans wait 6 YEARS for the Sequel to be released. [if it even is the sequel] If I look forward to anything from Square Enix, it'll be another FF game, not KH anymore. But.. if it ever does come out, it better be AWESOME, and I mean AWeSoME~!~!~

PS: Better graphics would be nice. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts III (3) + Re Mind (DLC)