How do you remove your account?

Cman

This is very unlikely to happen. I believe Koby treats all post made in this forum as belonging to the public domain. Deleting your account would delete those post and leave gaps in threads you posted in. It would also delete all the post of anyone that posted in a thread you created. 

If you're no longer interested in Anime may I suggest you try cartoons...

Question - how does wanting your account removed = not being interested in Anime anymore? 

I got the impression that the OP was worried about "leaving a trace" to here or some other form of (in)security issue. 

I figured by the name that this is the Cman that has a similar site and has quite a few encodes on the XDCC list. Out of curiosity I checked out the profile and that is where I read the loose of interest in anime.

This is very unlikely to happen. I believe Koby treats all post made in this forum as belonging to the public domain. Deleting your account would delete those post and leave gaps in threads you posted in. It would also delete all the post of anyone that posted in a thread you created. 

They don't belong to the public domain. You can easily edit your posts to have nothing in them. :P

They don't belong to the public domain. You can easily edit your posts to have nothing in them. :P

I clear out pretty much all of my old posts ever few months too.

• 1 month later...

L4ugh is absolutely correct its not that their treated as public domain the deletion of your account would leave far too many gaps in the forum which is why no your account will not be deleted

I clear out pretty much all of my old posts ever few months too.

as for you mr blank im about ready to start giving you random usernames that are silly just cuz i can so people have something to call you

as for you mr blank im about ready to start giving you random usernames that are silly just cuz i can so people have something to call you

In addition to removing his ability to edit his own posts? The amount of times I have read through a thread, and Mr. blank has edited and removed the entire contents of his post is quite a lot. The users afterwards have also replied to him but haven't quoted, so you are not too sure what is going. 

Actually a feature request would be that you are not allowed to have a post containing zero characters when posting or editing a post, thats spam imo.