Advice On Love Life...

LastStandX

Hi everyone,

I´ve been thinking about a lot of stuff lately, and I want to talk to someone about it,

The thing is, I´m almost 21 years old, and I'm starting to worry.

Well, when I was younger, I was a really shy kid, I was afraid to express, to talk to people ( just didn't know how to react , I was so afraid ). As time progressed, I was able to improve myself, so I feel much better now. 

I´m currently in college. I have some friends, really close friends, that I really trust and have lots of fun.

I feel like something is missing, although things have improved, I mean a girlfriend. I'll be sincere here, I never had a girlfriend, well it's not like I haven´t tried, but I guess I just had a lot on my mind, I had really social anxiety back then, so that really didn't help.

I have some female friends, that I get along well, but not to the point to relationship, and that's actually ok, I'm fine with that.

The problem right now is that, most girls I know, are really stupid, and they just feel "hollow" (I´m not talking about my friends). And I'm just tired of the type of girl that just goes out, to go drink some stupid shots, and then got nothing else to talk about.

I´m a nice guy and actually good looking.

I like to talk to people, and I really value my friends.

I would, like to ask for advice, how / where can I meet a girl that it's cool and actually feels like a "Person" ?

( I don't really like bars that much, cause I'm not into alchool drinks)

I don't know how to aproach girls, I would really like  to know nice cool girls, but I guess it's not easy.

Well and my age is getting me worried .....

• Like 1

I´m a nice guy and actually good looking.

LoL XD. You gotta go for that don't ya

Well and my age is getting me worried .....

My advice would be not to worry too much, there's no need to rush. If you like a girl, then talk to her.

There is no "specific" place to find nice girls, unless you'd rather find the girl online. The main issue is once you find a girl you do like, that's when you're probably gonna need advice the most.

My advice would be not to worry too much, there's no need to rush. If you like a girl, then talk to her.

There is no "specific" place to find nice girls, unless you'd rather find the girl online. The main issue is once you find a girl you do like, that's when you're probably gonna need advice the most.

Well, I guess, it makes senses. I really wanted to talk about it , and thank you

I totally know how you feel. I'm almost 24 and I've never so much as been on a date. There have been times when I've gotten stressed about it, because it makes me feel like something is wrong with me. My self-confidence has taken a huge hit because of it.

But I feel like it's best to just let it go, and try not to worry about it too much. If it happens, it happens. I try to think about all the good things I have and enjoy in my life (ie. a job, an apartment, friends, family, but no strings to tie you down!) and it helps a little.

Bars may not be the best place to meet people. Because I feel like nerds such as myself don't visit bars as much, and I'd be more likely to find a dudebro there who isn't into the same things I am.

I've also thought about online dating, but I too have social anxiety, and I feel like girls have a terrible time with the free sites.

• Like 3

I totally know how you feel. I'm almost 24 and I've never so much as been on a date. There have been times when I've gotten stressed about it, because it makes me feel like something is wrong with me. My self-confidence has taken a huge hit because of it.

But I feel like it's best to just let it go, and try not to worry about it too much. If it happens, it happens. I try to think about all the good things I have and enjoy in my life (ie. a job, an apartment, friends, family, but no strings to tie you down!) and it helps a little.

Bars may not be the best place to meet people. Because I feel like nerds such as myself don't visit bars as much, and I'd be more likely to find a dudebro there who isn't into the same things I am.

I've also thought about online dating, but I too have social anxiety, and I feel like girls have a terrible time with the free sites.

Yeah, I understand. True is one thing, there's no point in being with someone you don't really like and trust, so it's better to enjoy life and things should happen =)

well my only advise will be not fall for someone just because you wanna fall and don't go for someone just because u wanna go for someone ...

from outset my advise seems obvious why wud you go for someone you don't really like but if you give it much deeper thought what i'm saying once u start feeling someone give yourself some time and try urself  first .. loyalty is most important thing so if you like someone try finding bad things in that person and ask yourself can you bear with them or not.. if you can than go ahead

but as limmi said the real advise starts when u have someone in heart

I'm sick of talking to and seeing females that have a boyfriend. I tried whatever came to mind: college, outside of work, even a friend that has a female friend who's single, maybe online dating, and nothing worked for me. I don't recommend online dating because you'll waste your time "chatting" with a fake profile. Don't bother going after females you "like" because chances are, they'll tell you that they already have a boyfriend. Just some tips.

• 1 month later...

Ill be honest with you, you sound like a guy with many good qualities but you are worried about the wrong things...

don't get me wrong i understand where you are coming from but you're very young and there is no need to rush..

It doesn't mean you shouldn't put some effort but keep in mind to not settle for someone who doesn't deserve you, explore your options and get out there as much as you can i found that hobbies connect people in the best way for example i go to the gym and love to rock climb and i meet some great people when i'm doing both...

easier said then done? true but its not as hard as you think after all you said it yourself you are full of good qualities let people see that!

you live only once make sure to get the best out of it! you can do it!