hey people im just looking for animes to watch so far ive watched

-bleach

-naruto & naruto shippuden

-FMA

-DBZ & dragon ball

-hellsing

-elfen lied

and more...

i just want to know any new animes to watch, anything really doesn't have to be the same genre id like to expand on what i watch so yeah

I second Tenjou Tenge... However, be ready for a disappointment as it just finishes.... then you got to read the manga afterwards.

Have you seen Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi thats a awesome anime but also just ends... so got to read manga...

• 4 weeks later...

Code Geass is sorta like what you've watched already, angel beats is dramatic and funny, hayate no gotoku is a comedy, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is a remake of fma that is actually sticking to the original story, burst angel is loads of action, 11eyes has a game style :) hope this could help

• 2 weeks later...

Death Note - can't believe noone has suggested that yet

Yu Yu Hakusho - if you liked bleach then you should like it, just have to get use to the 90's style of animation.

FMAB - FMA that follows the original manga storyline.

Darker Than Black - has a sort of supernatural feel to it, good if you liked hellsing IMO.

Hope this helps :)

Death Note - can't believe noone has suggested that yet

Yu Yu Hakusho - if you liked bleach then you should like it, just have to get use to the 90's style of animation.

FMAB - FMA that follows the original manga storyline.

Darker Than Black - has a sort of supernatural feel to it, good if you liked hellsing IMO.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah i checked out death note all you can really say about that anime is AMAZING so well thought out i really enjoyed it