Hi I'm letting you guys know that I'm doing one piece English dubbed

Guillermo31

Aegisub I tried to delete all subs except for the English title signs subtitles but I can't see the subtitles

Ok, obvious questions:

1) Did you save the subtitle track and mux it back into the video file?

2) If you did, did you set it as the default track?

2) If you didnt, did you try choosing the other subtitle track during playback?

Aegisub I tried to delete all subs except for the English title signs subtitles but I can't see the subtitles

Ok, obvious questions:

i think I did number 1

Ok, obvious questions:

i think I did number 1

You think or you did do it? :). mkvmerge > load the video and new subtitle track > select the subtitle track and change the name to Signs/Title (or whatever you want) > mux? 

I had to planned to eventually get around to One Piece 1-206 whenever I felt like doing it. One Piece doesn't have a lot of signs so it should be fairly easy to push through subtitles as long as they OCR fine (or if someone was willing to OCR them for me; otherwise I could be lazy and take it from DBNL). Anyhow, I already did lyrics for the OP/ED for all of them through those episodes for the English version. Though I'd still have to do them for the Japanese version; since FUNi did their own English songs for these episodes.

I own the OP collection sets 1-8... so all I'd need I believe is the VOB for 206.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to planned to eventually get around to One Piece 1-206 whenever I felt like doing it. One Piece doesn't have a lot of signs so it should be fairly easy to push through subtitles as long as they OCR fine (or if someone was willing to OCR them for me; otherwise I could be lazy and take it from DBNL). Anyhow, I already did lyrics for the OP/ED for all of them through those episodes for the English version. Though I'd still have to do them for the Japanese version; since FUNi did their own English songs for these episodes.I own the OP collection sets 1-8... so all I'd need I believe is the VOB for 206.

If you're really serious about that, I was going to make timed soft-subs for those episodes using K-F's translations. (I know they're hardsubbed but that's how I did One Piece Movies 06 and 07). So I wouldn't mind helping you out with it when you decide to do it because I'm hopeless at encoding :/

Edited by Qrazed