Kid Boruto

One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

^ bro can u plz plz plz plz plz provide me links of 218-229 in mini mkv within 100mb size.....im not getting it......plz bro...

I can't help you with that, sorry :(.

I know where you can grab 200-300 MB MKVs of 218-229 though :).

This thread is NOT for discussing downloads, etc.. It's for ACTUALLY discussing the series itself, and the episodes after watching.

It's in good hands with Funimation, though like anybody else I wish they at least keep up with dubbing the episodes. I remember reading the One Piece manga before the anime licensed here in the west. Man it was an awesome manga! I was excited they were going to show the anime series here... that is until I saw the first couple of episodes. Oh 4kids... how I deeply loathed you.

• Like 1

I'm glad I found this thread. I enjoy the dub cause I watch it with my kids and I thought for sure I would never see any more of it. Glad to know that funimation has been working on it. Pretty excited!

• Like 1

Completed watching upto 241 epi yesterday......epi from 206-228 was boring .....this water 7 part now going on is interesting.....and i wonder who will be the next crew member of straw hats....

And wn is the next set of episodes releasing

I have been watching anime with eng subs and jap audio for a long time and when you see one piece in a eng dub, it just looks and sounds more cartoonic which i personally dont like

I'd started watching the FUNimation last month. In less than a week, I was already 130 episodes in. They've done a very good job with it.

I'd decided to give it a beak after the Alabasta arc though... thought I'd wait for the entirety of season 4 to be released so I'd have a good bulk to watch all over again.

4kids dub nearly ruined the show for me i was so happy when funimation picked it up and even happier when i found out that they are cont past 205. As a general rule i love funimation dubs