SOTW #158: Final Fantasy XV [Closed!]

Alice

1.Apollo
 Really great work as uuuusual. Only thing that irks me is that it looks almost like an avatar rather than signature. :P
2.Krimson Karasu
 Good work good work! simple and nice, I like it.
3.Firedogx10
 You recoloured his eyes sooo well! So subtle, I love it. Maybe a tad too much open space but looks great either way.

Runner Ups (random order)
Parasitic Eve - Damn it, you guys like making voting hard don't you? This Krimson's and FDx10 was really close for the same reasons. Very nice and simple.
Tsukumo Yuma - So good! Only two things were that your text colour blended in, and their skin was reaaaally bright. Apart from that, this is a damned good signature.
Limitless - Red goes well with his eyes. Nice and focused on the middle render.
Aphrodite - Nice job! A bit busier than everyone elses, but you pull it off. A strong entry as usual. :3
Emrys - Haha, bl about having to change your entry twice. It actually isn't bad at all, but I don't know how I feel about having the whole face+bg together. I do love the colour scheme though. :x

1: ParasiteEve

I feel that the render placement is rather nice and you worked the render into the background rather well. But I feel you could of made the render and background work together a bit more. It feels a bit blah at some points.

2: firedogx10

Your tag is nice, but the effects feel overwhelming. Generally in the facial area which is your focus. And I cannot stress enough FHS (Floating Head Syndrome).

3: Kouhai

The tag itself is nice, but FHS kills it for me. Not to mention the tag feels over saturated and a bit too bright for my eyes at the least.

Please take my words with heart, I love your guy's tags. But I don't do much C&C, unless I'm like really tired or drunk. Soooo yea >_>

Love Me :D

• Like 1

Aphrodite

KrimsonKarasu

Apollo, because size wise it sort of looked more like a avatar then a signature, otherwise it would have been higher in my vote

Nah, I'm actually talking about now

It's been twice since he's been asked to change it. I would give up by now XD

Changed it again... but I pretty much gave up lol... :wacko:

What I have to say about this is, I don't mind the whole image showing through the image of the face, but I felt the part of the backround that is glowing, should be placed were his eyes are, and perhaps instead of making the entire render of the guy transparent, to possibly only make parts of him transparent.

But that is my opinion.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma