SOTW #154: Kyoto Animation [Closed!]

Apollo

mv77.png

SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK #154

RULES:

• All entries are to be submitted by Friday, July 18th.
  • Your entry must be related to the chosen theme.
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Signatures must be your own work.
  • Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.
  • Pre-made signatures are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • In addition to your entry, please also submit a theme idea for next week's competition. Please check the SOTW Themes thread to make sure your theme has not already been used.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.
Edited by Apollo

VOTING

RULES:

• All votes are to be submitted by Sunday, July 20th.
  • To vote, reply to this thread, listing your top three signatures IN ORDER. First place gets three points, second gets two points, third gets one point; the person with the most points wins.
  • Along with your vote, you may say why you picked the signatures you picked, and/or leave constructive criticism for any entry you wish. Do not feel that you have to, but you may if you want.
  • Keep in mind the theme and the connection between the theme and the signature. Please do not vote for the render/image, but for the OVERALL signature you think looks best.
  • Avoid favoritism.
  • You may not vote for yourself.

EXAMPLE:

Sally - Fit the theme the best.
Bob - Text could have been better.
Anna - Render placement was a little off.

ENTRIES:

Aphrodite

b1ul.jpg

Kouhai

Msoc4SR.png?1?8529

ParasiteEve

tumblr_n8q6fh5tm31rcxwm9o1_500.png

Tsukumo Yuma

GH2MR92.gif

Emrys

SOTW07.png

Apollo

akihitocopy_zps5b84cf7e.jpg

firedogx10

MiraiKuriyama_zps335a5dc9.png

Edited by Apollo

Out of the newer anime to be released this one is my favorite...Kyoukai no Konata (Beyond the Boundary).
b1ul.jpg
Theme: Red

EDIT
We are changing the timing of the contest times...actually. we are going by the way the rules are. Entry deadline will be ending ON Friday, and voting will end ON Sunday as stated in the rules. These times will be by CDT and EDT times zones.  I know I have been doing it on Saturday morning and Monday morning. Now Apollo is back and it works with his schedule to do it the way it is supposed to be. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. It is in the rules each week so this really isn't much of a surprise.

Thank you,
Aphrodite

Edited by Aphrodite
  • Like 2

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
I quickly put something together before I have to leave for work, hopefully I'll find the time to sit down and make a new one.

Msoc4SR.png?1?8529
Theme: Characters with Hats/Hoods

./edit: And I don't know about this easter/southern time zone, but I'm GMT+8, I think I'm around 12 hours off Aphrodite.

Though I don't even know why I'm mentioning this, haha. Just want to join in the fun.
.//edit: Changed my entry, might change it back. *shrugs* Changed it back because yolo

Edited by Kouhai
  • Like 4

I'm in eastern standard time. I think Apollo is the same, but not sure. So right now it's almost one a.m. Monday morning for me. My state is a coastal one.

I'm in the Central Time Zone.

So we are not that far off in time difference.  So you are an hour behind me.  That will make it easier actually.