Hello Everyone

Cosette1216

It is because of this web-site that I was introduced to anime! Ever since, I have watched (too) many hours of anime to make up for all that lost time, introduced family and friends to anime, and have bought quite a collection of my own animes on dvds now too. I like just about every 'genre' of anime.

I haven't really posted much on forums before, but today sounds like a good day to start. Happy to meet you all, and hope to learn of any other great animes that you all have watched.

Thanks for the reply, you are right. Definitely a thank you to the uploaders!

As for the series-- The first .hack was my first series I watched-- I finished all of those up. (I really liked the music in them too)

And let's see...theres been Elfen Lied, chrono crusade, code geass, wolf's rain, hellsing, umm... oh and I'm still working on watching Bleach, Inuyasha, and the Gundam series. Possibly a couple otheres I may have forgotten, other series that I've bought after just reading the back of box. I've watched through all the anime movies on site too--I'm hoping to buy some of those sometime soon.

lol- sorry for the long reply.

I've really found myself liking the developed stories/characters in anime (it reminds me of reading novels), and have since gotten even more bored than usual at watching many American films..and especially tv. lol

I've really found myself liking the developed stories/characters in anime (it reminds me of reading novels), and have since gotten even more bored than usual at watching many American films..and especially tv. lol

I think you'll find a lot people here will agree with you on that point, but seems like you have watched a few series, but nowhere near what some others have watched, you have probably watched as many series as me actually. Anyway, good to have you on the forums.

Wow Koby! I wake up and log in to find that youve watched 448 series.

It only makes me more excited that I do not think I will ever find myself bored again. :D Oh, and I have watched gungrave- I really liked it but I admit the series got to me. It was the kind that had me thinking of different ways things could have gone and what may have happened.

(on a side note; my miniature dachshund just ate my breakfast...)

Welcome to the forum!! Please enjoy your stay and have fun interacting with others. :)

My name is Michael, I love Naruto and Naruto Shipuuden,especially dubbed and I like playing video games..

I love to watch anime but I just don't have any time!! I hope that I will have more time to see them in the future...

Haha thats cool dude, welcome to the fourm!!!! Im Tamera or yuna? some of my favourite anime are... Sailor Moon. FLCL. Fate/stay night. and i cant think of the rest. well i hope you do stay an active member and thanks for thanking the uploaders! ^^