SOTW #150: Gender Bender [Closed!]

Alice

So many entries, and so good. Time to spend time nitpicking!

Also sorry for not giving CnC recently, I've been busy so I haven't really been doing it.

And Nagisa, this thread's name should be changed to include [Vote Now]

Now to the critique

poetictragedy - Awesome sig, I enjoy it greatly

firedogx10 - Fantastic, personally I would have moved up the FD a touch since it almost looks like ED, but still amazing

ParasiteEve - Another nice sig. I may have had the text slightly thicker, again just a personal issue than an actual flaw.

And for the runner ups

Tsukumo Yuma - The black thing right at the bottom was what threw me off

Kouhai - I just didn't like the contrast, a darker background would have looked better, or change the actual contrast of your render

Gwapogi - I would have liked to see borders for the sides of this sig. Also the first letter of your sentence wasn't capitalized

Nagisa - I just didn't really like your render/background choice, they don't go together nicely. Also the text should be moved over a bit so its spaced evenly between the edge and the knife

Emrys - Your render, text, and background all are too transparent. Make your render and text separate layers so they are more visible, and your text will also be more legible.

LimitLess - Make your render slightly smaller, and have your text stand out more

dn_angel000 - I just didnt really like your render or text. I guess personal opinion, nothing really wrong. Just I disliked it...