'Sup!

~*~Broken_Hearts~*~

Tch, you can trust me. Besides, as far as I know, only two people swapped genders, unless the few girls that exist here are actually males. Dunno why a girl would pretend to be a guy. :P

Welcome. Thanks for playing video games--graphics are not a must around here, but I daresay we should make being a gamer a prerequisite. Non-gamers are just weird.

Even when displaying my biological sex, I do well enough to drive unwanted people off. No one said you had to be nice to everyone on the Internet. The people desperate enough to chat up anyone that claims to be female are easy enough to knock away and aren't worth the attention anyway.

Welcome again to the forum. FFTA sucked--play FFT.

Hi, I'm Oblivion. I have a friend in South Dakota who plays WoW and has the people on there convinced tha HE is a girl. BTW, Hiei from YuYu Hakusho has invaded my mind(and computer) and likes to put his opinion in my posts. [Hiei]Hn. Call it what you like, you enjoy having me here.[/Hiei] ...True... but still, it can get annoying sometimes... Something tells me Kuwahara's being stupid again, would you punch him for me, Hiei? *Sound of someone getting punched is heard* Thanks!