Eminem Recovery

nino21

eminems new album coming next month whos waiting for it

Is that all you have to ask? How about putting in "I enjoyed his older albums and was wondering what everyone thinks about the new one coming out soon?"

I personally don't listen to Eminem, I like him when he sings but i hate it when he... "raps" but in my opinion you cant really call it rapping, he is just talking fast...

^.^ have a nice day.

Here are the release dates if anyone wanted to know (according to wiki)

Europe June 18, 2010

United Kingdom June 21, 2010

United States June 22, 2010

I've been waiting since last year when 'relapse 2' was announced i've heard not afraid the new single and it's good hopefully the extra time spent on the album means the tracks are gonna be good. I think encore would be my favorite Eminem album but i do like all his albums except infinite and evil deeds is my favorite Eminem song followed by music box.

I don't know why an american artist's album is released in America last but those are the release dates according to wiki.

you cant really call it rapping, he is just talking fast...

Lol isn't all rapping just 'fast talking' rhyming words in rhythm to a beat. but thats what i like about it anyway thats just my opinion.

But he misses the beat every time rofl ^.^ and honestly he can not rhyme all that well =P

And I understand what Koby is saying, his old stuff was a lot better then his new stuff... but to me he is a poor singer/rapper/whatever you want to call him.

But Rap to me... is not real singing >.<; Call me a little old fashioned but the opera singers having to use their full vocal range is singing ie: the Three Tenors. Give them a listen sometime.

Yeah, I'm definitely waiting for it, I've been a fan for years, I've got infinite all the way to Relapse Refill, I gotta admit, Relapse was terrible compared to his older stuff( but you got to admit, Music box, Underground and beautiful were awesome!!) like lose yourself and Mosh, to me the best album he ever came out with was encore, heck I still blast that thing through my ears 24 hrs a day in my opinion he is one of the best but that's just me, I tend to to listen to songs with feelings I can relate to which just so happens to be every one of his, so even though relapse wasn't the best, I'm still really looking forward to recovery, my fanboy spirit won't rest until I have it!!! XD

I'm really stoked for it! I am a really big Eminem fan, but it's no secret that he progressively got worse with each new album. I was so disappointed with Encore that I stopped listening to him for awhile. But, Relapse came out and it's getting back to the old Eminem we all know and love. I'm sure Recovery will be just as awesome!