Transformers vs TMNT

sal42

Transformers vs TMNT  

6 members have voted

1. 1. which is better

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    • Transformers

I slightly prefer TMNT over Transformers.

I liked the first Transformers Movie, while the second was alright and the third was meh... Ive seen bits of Engergon, but that is only because where I live it aired before TMNT 2003 very late at night at one point. Energon was probably the best Anime version though. I also  grew up with the Gen 1 Transformers. Ending theme for Gen 1 was catchy and nostalgic.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepP9yAyrmo

As for TMNT, I grew up with the 80s TMNT and it had a larger role in my childhood than transformers, however I prefer the TMNT 2003 version over the 80s version as it has a much darker theme. Not only that, but the show actually had a ninja feel to it, as opposed to the 80s version that felt more like a super heroes show. I have yet to see the 2012 version of TMNT, but I'm sure that I will get to it at some point. Ive seen the 3 orignal live action 90s movies as well as the 2007 CGI movie.

They are both good overall though and I will be seeing the latest upcoming movie for both Transformers and TMNT.

Edited by Anon316

I do love TMNT; the 2003 series was what really drew me in. I also watched the first 3 live-action movies & the CGI one, but not a hardcore fan of the franchise. Transformers really catches my attention though. While I didn't grow up with G1, it was technically Beast Wars & Armada that drew me in. Plus I just love giant robots. 

I like both shows, but to me, I like transformers better.

It is a super robot series that has lasted for many years, each incarnation of the story is good.

The best Transformers series in my opinion is between Energon and Cybertron.

As for the live action movies, they are good, but I wish they would do one off of at least one of the series, the director is also getting stale.

As for TMNT, not all the series catch my atention, but the 2003 series was the best to me, I watched the live action movies too, and liked them, but I am not to sure about the new one coming out.

While I'm crossing my fingers on Age of Extinction, I still love Transformers. I never liked Energon or Cybertron, but the recent video games that tied in with Prime were freaking awesome. Bay's movies may be lacking in a lot of departments, but they're still decent to watch. What bums me is that next year's new TF animated series is a follow-up series with Bumblebee as Autobot leader some years after Predacons Rising (technically Chaos Rising). 

While I haven't seen the new TMNT cartoon, I doubt I'll see the new upcoming live-action movie. With Bay attached, something is bound to go wrong. 

• 1 month later...