Just another new member.

Bannock

Hello there. I came upon this site after following a trail of links, the one before this being English-Dub Kingdom. The community seems nice, and the content looks varied, so I thought to settle down here. =)

While I'm perfectly happy with subtitles, my best friend cannot read fast enough to keep up, as he was disallowed school by his parents (I've since sorted that out). As a result, I seek out dubbed anime most of the time.

Since the guidelines asked a few questions of me, I can say that I have played a wide variety of RPGs, too numerous to name, and I prefer active combat, rather than turn based or variations on the ATB battle system. I can't bring myself to enjoy grid based combat, either. ^^;

I've been playing since the original NES, so I can't really say what games I've beaten off the top of my head.

Thank you for the welcome. =)

I assume the acronym stands for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. Is this correct?

I had a look into it, and considered trying it, but in the end, I gave it a miss. I have played a few other Phantasy Star titles, for the PSP and for the Xbox, as well as the original games. They had some bizzare stuff in the old ones. o_O

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

You can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

You seem like a very nice and friendly person, and a very good friend to your friend. No one should be denied education.