New Donation Tracker Mod

Koby

Will give Skrill a try and see what its like... but might tend to agree with DeathTheKid :)

Edit: LOOOL! I am destined not to use Skrill... after painstakingly making my first account for 15 minutes,I had to then make another new account, verify my email twice (on the new account), figure out what the hell a SWIFT is and finally add my back account details, only to get a "Skrill is experiencing an error 500 - internal issue, please try again later" message when I wanted to add money to Skrill...   

:canny:  :beat_brick:   :pudency:   :nosebleed:  :go:

Edited by Moodkiller

Will give Skrill a try and see what its like... but might tend to agree with DeathTheKid :)

Edit: LOOOL! I am destined not to use Skrill... after painstakingly making my first account for 15 minutes,I had to then make another new account, verify my email twice (on the new account), figure out what the hell a SWIFT is and finally add my back account details, only to get a "Skrill is experiencing an error 500 - internal issue, please try again later" message when I wanted to add money to Skrill...   

:canny:  :beat_brick:   :pudency:   :nosebleed:  :go:

Are you not allowed to donate a custom amount? I only use paypal and wish not to use another form of payment just so I can keep track of things.

I think the mod only allows certain increments. It'll also keep track of donators, how much they donate each time, how much their total donations combine equal, and also automatically upgrade members to donator status, that way admins don't have to.

If you would rather donate a different amount or don't want to be tracked, etc.. You can donate directly through paypal if you know the email address, which if you don't already know the new one, you can PM me for it..

But I'd be weary of using PayPal. It's likely they will terminate the new account at some point too, and also suspend any money the account holds like they did with the old account.

I think the mod only allows certain increments. It'll also keep track of donators, how much they donate each time, how much their total donations combine equal, and also automatically upgrade members to donator status, that way admins don't have to.

If you would rather donate a different amount or don't want to be tracked, etc.. You can donate directly through paypal if you know the email address, which if you don't already know the new one, you can PM me for it..

But I'd be weary of using PayPal. It's likely they will terminate the new account at some point too, and also suspend any money the account holds like they did with the old account.

Would hate to donate to the PayPal account only for it to get locked and that money to go to waste. I am still waiting for Skrill to clear up their 500 error... :/

I've donated 2 x $5 times now (before and after the donation system was put up)

When will I get Donator Status? :(

It will come soon, dont worry :)

Strange, the donation system hasn't registered any donations and if you had have donated through it, it should have upgraded you automatically.

Anyhow I can confirm your first donation outside of the tracker, and I'll upgrade your account when i can.

Strange, the donation system hasn't registered any donations and if you had have donated through it, it should have upgraded you automatically.

Anyhow I can confirm your first donation outside of the tracker, and I'll upgrade your account when i can.

ok sure, no problem :)

Not to sound like a greedy bastard, but are there any benefits for donating?

If you contact me, you get a login account to do http direct downloads from my server (mostly for those who don't want to learn XDCC).

Awesome! I didn't even realize that :D

Wasn't there something to do with IRC privileges or downloads?

You also get voice in the IRC chan, though that doesn't really do anything. We can make bots who only allow voice or higher to download but we've never done it.

• 5 months later...
  • Nekone locked this topic