Hello, I am Tsukumo!

Tsukumo Yuma

Hi I am Tsukumo Yuma, I regestered on this site a few days ago.

Yeah, sorry for the ryme.

Anyways, I am into anime manga and video games.

I like all Yu-Gi-Oh! Series subbed, Digimon, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Beyblade, Metal Fight Beyblade, Medabots, Transformers, Gintama, Dragon ball, Dragon Ball Z, Zatch Bell, Tiger & Bunny, Kinnikuman, Fairy Tail, Daily Life of Highschool Boys, Battle B Daman, Gaist Crusher, Nobunagun, Rockman EXE, stuff made by Shotaro Ishinomori, Yokoyama Mitsuteru and or Go Nagai, and many more.

Also Tokusatsu like Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Godzilla and Mothra.

Video game wise I like, Chrono Trigger, Megaman/Rockman series, Pokemon series, Dragon Quest series, Smash Bros. Brawl, Castlevania series but not lord of shadows, Battle B daman, Street Fighters series, Shinobi series, Disgaea series, Vieftiful Joe series, Metal Walker, Car Battler Joe, and many more.

Sorry for the wordy hello, any ways I have a fansub group called Irregular Hunter Productions, so please help out if you want, I am also staf on GX_ST.

If anyone wants to play a video game or play on Dueling Network against me, please feel free to pm me about it.

Ps. I am looking for japanese to english Translatot for Beyblade G revolution and Yokai watch, french to english Translator for Babel II 1970's, and italian to english Translators for Kurenai Sanshiro, so pm me if you want to help.

Howdy! You going to move the GX_ST download archives here when you reupload? Would be sweet.

Welcome to my community.

Probably, most will probably be Direct dwnload rather than Torrents, since a lot of the torrents are not active for some of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Well if you know of the torrent, it wouldn't hurt to link to it below the direct downloads just in case. those who download them could always help seed at some point too.