What was the last Manga that you completed?

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
Uzumaki. 8.5/10

This was both the first and last manga I have ever read. The creativity and sticking-to-the-story were really great. Not much filler in 3 volumes except for the 2nd, but that stuff was really just cool to read and look at. Must read. :D

Why does it have to be your last manga :(.

.hack//GU+ - 8/10.

It was an awesome adaption of the .hack//GU video games, I can't wait to play the games now.

• 3 weeks later...
I just read the last chapter of full metal alchemist, I've been reading all week to catch up to the manga and I must say the ending was amazing, I prefer this one over the orignal series anytime.

You're going to be ahead of me for a year or so, since I'm not reading the manga scans.

(I am only reading Viz Media's Official Translations).

You're going to be ahead of me for a year or so, since I'm not reading the manga scans.

(I am only reading Viz Media's Official Translations).

That's a wise choice, but at least I finished before you! haha, which is not really a good thing since I'm officailly going through Gurren Lagann syndrome, it's the state of depression and denial that follows the conclusion of a truly great series. Now if you'll excuse I'm gonna google FMA chapter 109 until I pass out or my computer dies from viruses. it'll probably be the second case XD

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...