Petition - Veronica Taylor as Ash Ketchum

animeforever

http://www.petitiononline.com/pkmnash/petition.html

So I did some snooping around the internet and found this loyal group called

Save Our Voice Actors.

They are on active on Facebook and are trying very hard to get the original Pokemon Voice Actors back.

They have this petition going in the hopes of convincing TPCi to bring Veronica back as Ash so I signed it and decided to post it here encase anyone else wanted to sign it.

I know that this whole thing is a little old now but it's worth a try right, and they also seem to have a newer petition with less signatures on it so please, let’s help them get Ash back everyone ^.^

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pkmncast/

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is super excited about the new XY The Series that is starting, it looks really amazing and there are so many good reviews coming out of Japan about the story and after watching the dub preview episodes, I can't wait to fallow the journey.

I don't know about the rest of you early Pokemon Fans though, and even though she has come a LONG way since the early TPCi episodes, Sarah just isn't Ash and I can't help but wonder if we will ever hear old Ash again, the voice that we all grew up with, I'd love to hear Veronica on XY.

Edited by animeforever

It's old news, she hasn't been Ash in yeaars and I'm surprised people still give a shit.

While I like the pokemon games and all, the anime is just outright stupid. It's a kids show anyway and the only ones that seem to give a damn are the ones who used to watch it. I'm sure the kids dont care because they're too young to care or notice.

• Like 1

How about rebooting the whole damn series and making Ash age?

I mean, even Misty's tits got bigger as the series went on.

Ash STILL looks like he's 12.

Even though this won't happen, I'd create a live-action version of Pokemon, and the main focus (gym battles) would automatically be secondary and the "remake" would heavily focus on other trainer classes, such as breeders, rangers, etc and give them the attention they deserve.

The cartoon version is a joke because it's the same crap over and over again. After XY ends, expect the next saga to become the Sinnoh saga 2.0.

Edited by ElementalCards

• 3 months later...

I agree with everyone here. At this point, does anyone really care?

Seriously, we'll be long underground, and Ash will still be...what, 10 years old, I think?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Veronica and the original voice actor crew aren't even interested in voicing the characters again.  It's just the same storyline over and over again.  The 1st season certainly had some heart and a little continuity, but obviously, the producers are just gonna run the show into the ground.

Shouldn't pikachu be like lv. 99 by now, yet why, does it keep losing...lol

I agree with everyone here. At this point, does anyone really care?

Seriously, we'll be long underground, and Ash will still be...what, 10 years old, I think?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Veronica and the original voice actor crew aren't even interested in voicing the characters again.  It's just the same storyline over and over again.  The 1st season certainly had some heart and a little continuity, but obviously, the producers are just gonna run the show into the ground.

Shouldn't pikachu be like lv. 99 by now, yet why, does it keep losing...lol

Ash isn't 10 anymore, he is 15 years old durring the end of Best Wishes [aka Black and White], it was said in a interview with the anime creator, and in the japanese fan book.

His age has been stated through out the course of the series by the creators.

Also, were did you hear this would be the last pokemon series, because if it is from rumors, there were rumors like that when Best Wishes was ending.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

thats pathetic,lol a petition.

in either case,asking for the old VA means asking for them to fire the current ones..meaning theyll lose their jobs..

...over a kids tv show??thats quite selfish..

not to mention pokemon isnt a what?6+ tv show anymore

its more of a 1-5yrs old tv show >.>

smh at pikachu losing to a level 5 snivy...and a freshly caught pidove blocking..his...fuckin iron tail,like for real? haha

i cant recall but he learned that move to beat..lt.surge??

even with the old VA,the show is just crap now,and im certain itd be just as difficult to watch...

Edited by HeavenlyClassic