SOTW #129: Blondes

Apollo

wonTi.jpg

SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK #129
Theme: Blondes!

RULES:

• All entries are to be submitted by Friday, November 15.
  • Your entry must be related to the chosen theme.
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Signatures must be your own work.
  • Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.
  • Pre-made signatures are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • In addition to your entry, please also submit a theme idea for next week's competition. Please check the SOTW Themes thread to make sure your theme has not already been used.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.

ATTENTIONYOU MUST HAVE A THEME SUBMITTED WITH YOUR ENTRY AT THE TIME OF VOTING! OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE POLL!

Edited by Apollo

VOTING

RULES:

• All votes are to be submitted by Sunday, November 17.
  • To vote, reply to this thread, listing your top three signatures IN ORDER. First place gets three points, second gets two points, third gets one point; the person with the most points wins.
  • Along with your vote, you may say why you picked the signatures you picked, and/or leave constructive criticism for any entry you wish. Do not feel that you have to, but you may if you want.
  • Keep in mind the theme and the connection between the theme and the signature. Please do not vote for the render/image, but for the OVERALL signature you think looks best.
  • Avoid favoritism.
  • You may not vote for yourself.

EXAMPLE:

Sally - Fit the theme the best.
Bob - Text could have been better.
Anna - Render placement was a little off.

ENTRIES:

∂яεαмεя

Misuzu_zps077da693.jpg

firedogx10

androide_18_zps2a4c0b8c.png

playlamegetfame

sig1vyv.png

Apollo

blondecopy_zps43febc11.jpg

Edited by Apollo

PLGF - I really like your...on of the best I've like from you.  That is a really good Saber sig.

Firedog - Seemed a little blurred to me...it was really close decision between the three of you on placement.

Apollo - I think the pink tint kind of killed it for me.  Otherwise it was really good, plus I like Ed...it was just the pinkness to it that didn't quite do it for me.

These were all so close...had a hard time deciding who to put where.

Dreamer - I dig the lensflare sunburst kinda thing going on there

Firedog - A bit hazy but I really like what you've got going on there with the graphics

Apollo - Just toooo pink for me, still looks excellent but not quite doing it for me

It was quite difficult for me to place all of you, it was really close. Good work everyone !

firedogx10: I can see what your trying to achieve here. Very nice; great flow, although your lighting could use some work though. ;)

∂яεαмεя: I'd like to put this under the category of simple but powerful. The bokeh/circles are a nice touch.Your text style works but the placement could be improved upon. This is just my honest opinion though. Don't feel obliged to change it all :)

playlamegetfame: I like the overall composition. The lighting works really well. In fact, it works too well. As Minkseru mentioned, the

focus/brightness is a bit much. Other than that it's great!

Oh lol! I just noticed it's several days past the deadline! haha!!!

Edited by Seraph