If you're awake, hello.

Ienjoyenime

yaaawn! I hope you all didn't find that contagious.

I don't do forums.

Never had.

But now, I've decided to give it a try.

if you all turn out to be extremely loony or too nice, at least ill be able to use the forums to download some Rurouni Kenshin...

in about 5 posts or so!

Some anime I've watched would be...

Yu yu hakusho, beserk, gantz, dragonball, Cowboy bebop, Outlaw star, blue gender, hellsing, Elfen Lied, blah blah... list can go for a lil while longer.

Anyone have something to say?

Ah, well welcome to the forum. We are constantly banning spammers who sign up only to spam to gain access to the downloads, and in the future we might start banning those who only reach 5 posts and then stop contributing to the forum. I hate spammers, and I dislike leechers. So all I can hope is you don't fall into one of those categories.

If/when you do gain access to the downloads, and download something, please post a thank you or something in the thread. It's simple and quick for you to do and it lets the uploaders know that people are downloading what they took time to do, and also lets them know it's appreciated. Which would eventually mean they'd upload even more for you to have access to.

I wasn't expecting so many replies. And no, I'm not a spammer, or a leecher.

thanks for the greeting, and info everyone.

But i have a question. Is there some in-activity ban as well?

And if you haven't already seen, i butchered my name when i was sleep-forum-joining haha

I wasn't expecting so many replies. And no, I'm not a spammer, or a leecher.

thanks for the greeting, and info everyone.

But i have a question. Is there some in-activity ban as well?

And if you haven't already seen, i butchered my name when i was sleep-forum-joining haha

As of this moment there is nothing in place to ban inactive members.