Happy Monday, everyone.

Download Link ]

No thread version this time around. Haven't the time or energy to devote to doing both, and the PDF version gives me infinitely fewer headaches than the thread version. (Also I don't need to wait five minutes between pages or worry about disabling my signature.)

And, as usual, if you've the funds, please consider dropping a few in the tin.

Hope you're all having a great summer~

I realized that the PDF version of the Informer is awesome. The fun graphics and clean-cut layout made it so easy to read and enjoyable too. Looks like it's a Clamp invasion but I've watched Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and they are great! Pity the anime wasn't completed because it's one of my favourites! 

:o

Was there no room for my article? :'(

???? what

I just pulled everything I had from the Drive, haha.

I probably downloaded it on my phone and then promptly forgot about it. Send it again when I am conscious and it'll be in the next issue~

Ooook.

Anyway to the .pdf thing.  Pssssh I've always read via .pdf.  It's a lot easier on the eyes since there's formatting and stuff.

It's a lie, I just ignored it because I am evil. EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL.

But no really, since I tend to power through the compilation, I don't really stop to think about whether I have stuff missing or not, I just grab everything that's in the Drive and then write up a bunch of crap to fill the gaps. By then I'm too annoyed to think about whether or not I'm missing anything.

'Snot your fault, haha.

• Nekone locked this topic