Good Afternoon

LTJG RIO

Good Afternoon everyone, I'm LTJG RIO. That's my gamer tag and username for pretty much everything I own so If you ever need to find me on Xbox live or PS3 online please feel free to look me up. I do not own a twitter or a my space or a facebook, I prefer to meet people the old fashioned way, word of mouth through friends or in a bar or at a community function. However I am more than happy to introduce myself to all of you seeing as how you are all helping me get my anime fix and all your tutorials taught me how to use IRC in 2 hours. So thank you. Anyways I am 24 years old, Male, Single, I work for the DOD, and am an American from New Jersey. My current home of residence is Jacksonville, North Carolina, however, I am currently on a business trip out of the states right now. Which is how I found this site. Desperatley searching for the Berserk Anime on my vey slow internet. I found this wonderful site to help me start downloading and they used IRC. I have some experience using MIRC for the US government and the transition process was fairly simple thanks to your tutorial. I may not stay and am not very talkative but, for now I am happy to be a member of your community and will follow the rules to the best of my abilities. Thanks again for your time---------------------------------------- LTJG RIO Out

Welcome to our forum LTJG RIO,

I am glad our tutorials were helpful and that you were honest in saying that you may not be here long. I hope that our community might grab you just a little bit into staying but whatever choice you make I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or one of the other active forum members/mods/admins.

Take care.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know where you meet your anime lovers, and maybe it's just because I worked in intel, but people sure did not hide the fact they watch anime when I was in tech school, haha. Go down to the day room and it was anime central most of the time, assuming they aren't marathoning every single movie in existence.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here! Let us know if you do run into any issues later on~

Welcome Rio (I shorten names, sorry.lol.) Always nice to have new members join, means we have a new person to get to know, converse, and even get into the regular debates with. Hope you'll be with us a while, and questions are welcome, just pic a user (An Admin like Emotional Outlet for example, she very helpful, just don't make her mad 0.0)