HeartBeatx <3

HeartBeatx

Hello my name is HeartBeatx ( Like heart beats, and Beats as in music beats ). If you are wondering, I am male. Im 20, born on valentines day. I love anime, music and graphic design. I am a designer by profession and qualification, a musician by love and Otaku by awesomeness.

I intend to take part in alot of the GFX related stuff here, I hope to make lots of friends here because I pretty much have no otaku friends at all. I also hope to build myself a nice friendly reputation here.

Nice to meet you!

HeartBeatx ~

<3

Might as well fill out this little thingy from the rules section too x3

• How did you find Kametsu? Desperate googling for an active community.
  • What do you think of the place so far? Give me a chance to hang out for a bit first D:
  • How active are you planning on being? As active as everyone else, it all depends on if there is conversation to have and people to talk to. Right? x3
  • What are your top five anime? Evangelion, Air Gear, Sket Dance, FMA... I cant really name a top 5. I love so many anime.
  • Top five video games? Persona series, Phantasy Star, Final Fantasy, Guilty Gear and Arcana Heart.
  • What other hobbies do you have? Im a musician, its how I make my money.
  • Make any graphics? Loads. Graphic Communication was my first choice of career. I might open a request shop here. :3
  • Do you have any questions for us? Please be kind to me? x3
Edited by HeartBeatx

All Persona games haha. Yes I RP and I Skype. ;D

ooo i hope to see you in the rp section then u wu add me on skype at ujimushiko and i'll put you in the skype group if you'd be into being in it o uo

You will certainly see me in there at some point. ^_^

I'll add you when im next on. =D

Its nice meeting you.  Welcome to the forums.

Nothing wrong with being otaku.  I look forward to seeing your GFX work.  I am also a GFX artist here with a request shop.  Definitely feel free to enter our GFX contest...we have two that are going on.  One that is weekly and one that is monthly.

Edited by Dreamcastor Rei

I was just lurking around your showcase a moment ago, haha. :T You have some good works going on!

Anyway, Welcome to Kametsu Forums. I thought I noticed a few Rei sigs in your showcase, but,

• What are your top five anime? Evangelion,

I knowwwwww right! Are you watching the Evangelion Rebuilds? I just watched the latest one, like, two weeks ago? It. was. Amazing.

Anyway, once again welcome to Kametsu Forums. I hope you enjoy it and decide to stay~.

I was just lurking around your showcase a moment ago, haha. :T You have some good works going on!

Anyway, Welcome to Kametsu Forums. I thought I noticed a few Rei sigs in your showcase, but,

• What are your top five anime? Evangelion,

I knowwwwww right! Are you watching the Evangelion Rebuilds? I just watched the latest one, like, two weeks ago? It. was. Amazing.

Anyway, once again welcome to Kametsu Forums. I hope you enjoy it and decide to stay~.

UGHH YEEAH!

Of course I have been watching them x3

What did you think of the song at the end? Im meeting with her tomorrow and I plan to fanboy about the epicness and beauty of that ending. x3

Really!!? I LOVE the whole soundtrack of evangelion. I've got it downloaded on my computer and just listen to it whenever I feel like. 

Though I don't know the singer herself, (I don't follow japanese culture that closely), the ending was amaziiiiing. Argh. I think I might just watch the movies again. for the fiftieth time. this week.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community HearBeatx!!

I am glad that you find our community a place that you will come to enjoy, I also have to add that I love you signature work, I am sure you will do well in the GFX competitions we hold here as well as getting to know the many GFX user we have here.

I hope you enjoy your stay and I will see you around ;)