Soul Eater Questions (help?)

CardGames

So... I just finished Soul Eater today. GREAT anime. You should try it if you haven't watched it. It's probably the best anime I've seen this year so far.

However... I have LOTS of questions now. As I'm slightly confused on a few things. Perhaps you guys can help me out here? Maybe? I'd really appreciate it if you did.

Anyway... I'll just get to my questions.

1. Wikipedia states that the anime of Soul Eater differs from the manga. Is this true? If so... how does it differ?

2. Does the manga continue after the anime?

3. Is the manga still on-going or has the manga been completed?

4. Will there be a Season 2? There were hints at the end that suggested there would be in episode 51. I haven't heard any news about Soul Eater Season 2 so I'm worried there won't be.

5. I really don't like reading manga. So here's my final question. If the manga differs from the anime, and the manga continues after the anime ends, will the rest of the Soul Eater manga EVER be done in anime/animated format? Or no?

Again I'd really appreciate any help anyone here could give me with these questions so I'm not confused anymore.

Thank you.

Edited by CardGames

1. Episode 39-END was all filler.

2. Refer to #1.

3. I think it's still going. Plus there is a spin-off called Soul Eater NOT!

4. No one can answer these kinds of questions. If a new season was done, they'd have to ignore episodes 39-END though cause Asura was never taken down in the manga at that point, nor was it done as lamely as it was in the anime.

5. Refer to the other points.

i read the manga its monthly so its not to much reading and if you really liked the anime you'll like the manga i personally prefer manga its less time consuming than watching for like 20 mins. It does really deviate from the anime tho it is however for the best because the story ensuing is way better with some :o (gasp) moments i recommend it if you want to find out how it will really ends oh and maybe their will be another anime for it kind of how FMA was redone when it ended.   

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...