What anime do you wish was truly real

Valeria-chan

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

For me its One Piece... an era where the twisters (both land and air) are reality, the government is pain in the ass and lastly, the fruits and vegetables mutation are amazing!

If not, then it'll be Full Metal Alchemist -- where you can have the power and use it to neither good or bad.. honestly, I want pipsqueak's power as an alchemist or scar's.

Or,

Death Note -- its nice to see some bad guys die on your command, right?(*´▽`*)

Edited by 7Sins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

gundams - that would be awesome

strike witches - come on who would not want cute girls who can fly this is just too good and they have ears :)

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - lets have a ghost girl friend wow  :) just think of the worry free fun you could have XD

For me its One Piece... an era where the twisters (both land and air) are reality, the government is pain in the ass and lastly, the fruits and vegetables mutation are amazing!

If not, then it'll be Full Metal Alchemist -- where you can have the power and use it to neither good or bad.. honestly, I want pipsqueak's power as an alchemist or scar's.

Or,

Death Note -- its nice to see some bad guys die on your command, right?(*´▽`*)

I agree with the 2 above but Death Note?? that would the same as our real world except 1 or 10 people will be part of it not entire world like in case of OP & FMAB. 

Edited by dragonamar