Movies

Chaos92

Okay I think everyone knows that iron man 2 comes out may 7 and all a little earlier in different counrties or so I have heard but this may sound bad but i have never seen a movie sequel that was better than the original whether it be a sequel or a remake don't get me wrong I have seen good sequels to movies but never better than the first.

I can't think of any at all and I was wondering if anybody else thinks there has been a better sequel to a movie and to tell why it is better? Or maybe tell me why it seems like it seems to me that sequels are never better than the its predecessor?

I think the originals are better because it's a new idea. The sequels usually play off the same ideas from the original, making it a little redundant.

However, I think the second Narnia is better than the first. Probably because it's a little more mature. I also think the visual effects and storyline are better. And Ben Barnes is a plus. XD

It doesn't happen very often, but think there are some other sequels that are better than the original. I just can't think of any right now. XP

Yeah, the sequels are usually worse than the originals, but there are many exceptions like Spiderman 2, The Lord of the Rings (sequels were way better), The Terminator 2, The Mummy Returns..... lol, can't think of any else right now but that should do it. (:

Yeah, the sequels are usually worse than the originals, but there are many exceptions like Spiderman 2, The Lord of the Rings (sequels were way better), The Terminator 2, The Mummy Returns..... lol, can't think of any else right now but that should do it. (:

Personally I prefer the first Spider-man and Lord of the Rings over their sequels.

Terminator 2 was definitely the best Terminator in my opinion though.

As for the Mummy's.. I actually like the first two equally.

It's true that it's really rare for a sequel to be better than the original.

I can't really think of much where a sequel beats the original.

Have you seen the third part? Now that's one horrible sequel... Didn't like it at all.

Yes I own all 3 of them. The first two I got in a box-set that came with the first Scorpion King movie.

Now the first Scorpion King movie was awesome, but the sequel is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's a prequel and it adds like wizards and shit, and doesn't have any of the same cast.

Now the first Scorpion King movie was awesome, but the sequel is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's a prequel and it adds like wizards and shit, and doesn't have any of the same cast.

Yeah, the first one was great, but i haven't seen the sequel, i've read so many bad (mildly said) reviews that it killed my wish to see it, but since I don't like to leave any sequel unwatched i will probably collect some will to do it, even if it would bore me to death lol.

Accordin 2 me percy ajcksona dn ol d myth movies includin troy,gladiator n clash of d titans rule

Can you please learn to type. I was barely able to read it. Here I'll fix it for you.

"According to me, Percy Jackson and old myth movies including Troy, Gladiator, and Clash of Titans rule."