Anime Recommendation-- Newer anime finished-list inside.

Reptoholic

Ok, I am in the mood to watch a newer anime. Now I don't know many but I have seen a good bit of the ones that have been recently posted on here. I am going to show a list and see if any of you can give suggestions on ones like it. Now when I say newer. I am referring to the way the characters are drawn.

Freezing

Strike Witches

Aria the Scarlet Ammo

Sekirei

Familiar of Zero

Stein's; Gate

Fate Stay Night

Angel Beats

Rosario Vampire

Kaze No Stigma

Vampire Bund

Baka Test

Clannad

The World God Only Knows

Cat Planet Cuties

Okami and her Seven Companions

Air Gear

Utawarerumono

Dream Eater Merry

Demon King Daimao

HOTD

Darker than Black

As you can see these are all fairly new anime and the sketching are the same. I have nothing against the older shows, but just not in the mood for them right now, just finished a few of them recently.Now I am preferring Dual/Dub and already completed. If you can think of any I would really appreciate it and I will let you know If I have already seen it.

thanks again and Merry Christmas,

Reptoholic

Edited by Emotional Outlet
  • Like 1

Clannad, HOTD, Darker than Black and Rosario Vampire are all ones I would thoroughly recomend. Darker than Black is definitely a good watch for almost any anime lover I'd say. Rosario and Vampire you kind of have to like cutesy anime lol with some odd moments haha

I agree, the thing is I am looking for more like them.

• Like 1

Clannad, HOTD, Darker than Black and Rosario Vampire are all ones I would thoroughly recomend. Darker than Black is definitely a good watch for almost any anime lover I'd say. Rosario and Vampire you kind of have to like cutesy anime lol with some odd moments haha

I agree, the thing is I am looking for more like them.

Ohh my bad, well you could try Kanon or Acchi Kocchi, don't think they're what you're really after but they are good...Sorry I can't be more help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...