BOTM: December [Results]

Apollo

18 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite!

• [img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/SkyyreiProductions/Kametsu%20Banners/XMas%20Banners/BOTMDecember.png[/img]
    • [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/BOTM10txt.png[/img]

Here is my entry, it has been awhile but I seem to have found the time to get a BOTM entry up. I am not fully happy with it so I may change it sooner or later but till then here it is:

BOTM10txt.png

Btw, nice entry DreamCastor! It looks so calming and relaxing.... the opposite to my entry haha.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha, talk about losing my a mile! I think I will just come out and say congratz Dreamcastor, I should probably stay away from the dark Banners if I am to have a chance of winning these things.

I think it's most probably the season which made her sig win....I mean yours is not bad but as it's winter season for most of us, her banner looks more winterish than yours. At least that's what I had in my mind when I voted :P

Make 'em dark, yours stuff is good!

Hahaha, talk about losing my a mile! I think I will just come out and say congratz Dreamcastor, I should probably stay away from the dark Banners if I am to have a chance of winning these things.

At least, yours was good enough to vote for. That is why I voted for yours instead of not voting at all. Yours is really quite good.

I voted mainly because red doesn't really flow well with the forum skin colors.

I think it's most probably the season which made her sig win....I mean yours is not bad but as it's winter season for most of us, her banner looks more winterish than yours. At least that's what I had in my mind when I voted :P

Make 'em dark, yours stuff is good!

I wish it was winter here, it is currently summer in Australia. I wasn't crying over the fact I had one vote, I just felt the need to make a joke on it haha.

At least, yours was good enough to vote for. That is why I voted for yours instead of not voting at all. Yours is really quite good.

It's nice, but your does flow better with the forum colour scheme and as most people said it mainly winter for most people so would suit them more. Your was definently the better banner. Anyway I look forward to next months one either way.

I voted mainly because red doesn't really flow well with the forum skin colors.

Yeah I had that thought when posting it up here, but I thought I would stay with my red choice and see how it would do. You will only know how good it will do if you put it up and now that I know and can make adjustments to the next one.

• Like 1