Iron man 2 --- ?

timesking

Well that's better than waiting for a DVD release, which I have to do.

I usually rent movies in the redbox for $1.

Iron Man 2 is just something you have to see on the big screen first IMO.

My mom is the reason why I have to wait until Next Sunday to see it in theatres btw.

We would have gone yesterday or Friday if it wasn't the premiere weekend.

Iron Man 2 is just something you have to see on the big screen first IMO.

My mom is the reason why I have to wait until Next Sunday to see it in theatres btw.

We would have gone yesterday or Friday if it wasn't the premiere weekend.

Well I don't like to go by myself, and none of my friends watch much movies, and the only person who might go is my sister but because of her low counts we try to stay clear of crowded area's like theaters.. thus only option is to wait for the DVD release.

Well I don't like to go by myself, and none of my friends watch much movies, and the only person who might go is my sister but because of her low counts we try to stay clear of crowded area's like theaters.. thus only option is to wait for the DVD release.

What did you mean by "low counts"?

Iron.Man.2.2010.TS.XviD-Rx

Basic Information

-----------------

Container.......: AVI

Size............: 1.38 GB

Duration........: 1hr 52mn

Overall.Bitrate.: 1762 Kbps

Framerate.......: 25.000 Fps

Subs.Included...: N/A

Sample.Included.: YES

Burn.Tested.....: YES

Release.Date....: 05/09/2010

Video Information

-----------------

Video.Format....: XviD

Video.Bitrate...: 1560 Kbps

Dimensions......: 720x288

Aspect.Ratio....: 2.500

Audio Information

-----------------

Audio.Format....: MP3

Audio.Bitrate...: 192 Kbps

Channels........: 2 (stereo)

Language........: English

Movie Information

-----------------

Release.Year....: 2010

Genre...........: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller

IMDB............: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/

Trailer.........: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi250151961/

Password

Password: onlyby_Speedy_IFS

What did you mean by "low counts"?

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/taylorhargrove

^^^ I've posted about it multiple times, my sister was diagnosed over a year ago with one of the most deadly and aggressive form of cancer known as DSRCT. It's also one of the more rare cancers too. Only a couple doctors in the USA have dealt with it, but none actually know the best way to deal with it. Luckily after 2 surgeries, two different types of chemo (one called the red devil that is so strong there is a limit of 14 times in a life time they can give it to you before it will possibly destroy your heart or w/e)... and radiation, she finally got a NED (no evidence of disease). During the treatments though they were so rough that every treatment required that they give her more blood and it'd also kill off her counts too which means no immune system what so ever.. so if the cancer didn't do her in, anything as simple as a common cold would. Thus she had to be pretty isolated. However after a couple months of her treatment being over.. her body still hasn't recovered and thus her counts are still pretty low. For the rest of her life though she has to take medication 2x a day every day.. and has to get scans every 6 weeks to make sure the cancer hasn't came back. The longest living person of this cancer has only lived 9 years after being diagnosed even with receiving NED.. because it almost always comes back.

btw, she is Subtle.Edge here at this forum and Evil_Angel18 at MAL.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/taylorhargrove

^^^ I've posted about it multiple times, my sister was diagnosed over a year ago with one of the most deadly and aggressive form of cancer known as DSRCT. It's also one of the more rare cancers too. Only a couple doctors in the USA have dealt with it, but none actually know the best way to deal with it. Luckily after 2 surgeries, two different types of chemo (one called the red devil that is so strong there is a limit of 14 times in a life time they can give it to you before it will possibly destroy your heart or w/e)... and radiation, she finally got a NED (no evidence of disease). During the treatments though they were so rough that every treatment required that they give her more blood and it'd also kill off her counts too which means no immune system what so ever.. so if the cancer didn't do her in, anything as simple as a common cold would. Thus she had to be pretty isolated. However after a couple months of her treatment being over.. her body still hasn't recovered and thus her counts are still pretty low. For the rest of her life though she has to take medication 2x a day every day.. and has to get scans every 6 weeks to make sure the cancer hasn't came back. The longest living person of this cancer has only lived 9 years after being diagnosed even with receiving NED.. because it almost always comes back.

btw, she is Subtle.Edge here at this forum and Evil_Angel18 at MAL.

Sorry, I keep on forgetting that she has that xD.

And I already know who she is here and on MAL :).