Oh Yeah Cartoons and What a Cartoon Pilots

MazenBrock

Two cartoon shows I remember fondly are Oh Yeah! Cartoons and What a Cartoon.

I'm grateful of the pilots and shorts that made it into a full series, but both of these cartoon anthologies had quite a few shorts that I wish got their own show.

The What a Cartoon shorts I wish got their own series include Swamp and Tad: Mission Imfrogable (about two alien frogs who go to Earth to retrieve a package for their king) and Major Flake (about an unsuccessful breakfast cereal mascot with a French accent).

The Oh Yeah! Cartoons shorts I wish were as successful as The Fairly OddParents, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and ChalkZone include The Feelers (a short by ChalkZone co-creator Bill Burnett about a rock band of anthropomorphic insects), Jelly's Day (a series of shorts about a purple-skinned girl visited in every episode by one of her eccentric relatives), and Planet Kate (an 11-minute short about a young girl who befriends some alien dogs who intend to search for the ruins of an ancient city).

I'd like others participating in this thread to talk about any shorts from Oh Yeah! Cartoons and What a Cartoon that they think deserved their own series.