Because of Idiots & Spammers

Koby

you could also set a donation cap for the people who do not post make it like $10 a month or a set number of posts that way if the people just want to download the anime they would at least contribute something to the board either good conversation or just helping pay for the upkeep

That's not such a bad idea actually, what do you think about it Koby?

you could also set a donation cap for the people who do not post make it like $10 a month or a set number of posts that way if the people just want to download the anime they would at least contribute something to the board either good conversation or just helping pay for the upkeep

I doubt anyone would use it, but I set it up anyways. I hope I set it up correctly. =P

You can find it here:

http://forums.kametsu.com/payments.php

Or by going to your User CP -> Paid Subscriptions

I set it to:

$3 for 1 month access.

$5 for 2 month access.

$16 for half a year access.

$30 for a 1 full year access.

I don't know what you all will think of the prices. So let me know and they can be changed.

But really, I don't see whats so hard about posting 5 times at least for now. Though like I stated if something doesn't change, I'll turn it into monthly posting or something, so then that might be when this will actually come in handy. O.o

Also if you just donate, you gain access. So that would be cheaper, lolz, especially since it's the access doesn't end. O.o Or maybe I should rethink that? I don't think so, because personally as long as they help out one way or the other I think it should be fine.

Hi im new here and i was wondering. Is there any rules to the sort of anime you can upload, for example on another website you cant upload *Air Tv* because it is licenced. Just wanted to know for future refference. Thankyou

P.S. The spammer blocker thing you have got going is a real nice idea. I believe you are the first to think of this :)

Hi im new here and i was wondering. Is there any rules to the sort of anime you can upload, for example on another website you cant upload *Air Tv* because it is licenced. Just wanted to know for future refference. Thankyou

Well, we have Air Tv here, so I don't think there is such limitation...

P.S. The spammer blocker thing you have got going is a real nice idea. I believe you are the first to think of this :)

If it's an Anime, you can upload it. We don't limit anything right now.

koby just has to do what he feels needs to be done to make this forum better and all the changes will end up getting all the leecher/spammers to go somewhare else, and increase the quality of all discusions in the forum

Just so you all know. I'm no longer going easy on you for spamming. Instead of a temporary suspension for posting multiple times. I am permanently banning accounts now. I've already permanantly banned 3 accounts today and 7 yesterday for being retards and spamming even in the thread that tells you exactly what NOT to do. Can those idiot spammers be any more stupid?

Can someone lock this thread, its an easy thread for the actual spammers and leachers to get their posts. *Points to the last two posters*

I was waiting to see some intelligent replies debating whether it was a good idea or not and how people felt, but you are right. =P People will use anything to gain access.

*thread closed*