What level are you on skyrim?

franko446

This would be more appropriate if put into Gaming Realm but I'll reply anyway.

Lvl: 46

Class: Warrior/Thief/Assassin I like stealth and close up combat, it's a strange mix I know.

Gold: 60k Found easy ways to make gold, havent used any of them for a while, havent had to

Armour: I've got basically all of them...I usually wear the brotherhood clothing, daedric armour or dragon armour. i'm also partial to wearing the nightingale armour because I like the cape and cowl. Oh and I sometimes wear the master robes, my guy does have some skill at destruction magic

This would be more appropriate if put into Gaming Realm but I'll reply anyway.

Depends how much discussion this garners. We're trying to keep discussion light topics here and more in-depth conversations in the proper subfora.

As for me...

Level: 38

Class: Thief/Assassin. Stealth above all else with a touch of magic. Preferred weapon is the bow, but I'll switch to daggers when assassinating sleeping people and if I get stuck in close combat.

Gold: 60k. I steal everything. I haven't bought a lot of houses (just the one in Whiterun), but I do own two of the three plots of land you can buy in Hearthfire.

Armour: Mostly the Dark Brotherhood stuff. I'll switch to the Guild Master's Armour if I'm over my carry limit and sometimes I'll wear normal (but enchanted) clothes for fun.

Also I play as a high elf.

when i used to play i called myself one thing, the Reaper with one hundred sneak i could do whatever i wanted in town, why? because there wasnt any guards left in town i fucking killed them all if they werent a shopkeeper werent important to a quest, i shanked them simple as that

i was around lvl 20 i didnt have much gold i really wasnt all that interested in sheer gold didnt really need it btw shadow warrior is the most OP ability if you used that plus roll yo ucould literally sneak kill in the middle of live combat it was hard but doable

yep and now that ive repirated skyrim im gonna put my stats down

Title: Reaper of Souls

Race: Khajiit

Class: Assasin

Level: 12

gold: 8k

im an assasin for one reason i slit throats lots and lots of throats and im extremely good at it by now *chuckle* once i get a decent enough dagger there wont be a whiterun guard left alive

I played this on the PC. I originally played a Khajiit thief, but later used the command console to switch to a cool custom race via a mod. I have all the official hires graphic packs and lots of custom ones as well. The game looks SOOO much more amazing then on the console versions.

I've mastered duel-wielding swords and bows. I was going to use daggers mainly for the Backstab, but there are some vital perks and enchantments that won't work with daggers so I went with swords. However, I find that I use my bow far more often than anything else.

The problem with Skyrim however is that if you master your Smithing and Alchemy skills, it's possible to make your weapons so powerful that almost everything dies in one hit, even on the hardest difficulty. If I ever play it again I think I'll forgo everything related to improving my gear and just use what drops to me or I can buy/steal.

I stopped playing Skyrim after I hit max level and finished every possible quest I could find. I downloaded the new Dawnguard content, but haven't looked at it yet. If I get the mood to play Skyrim again I'll check it out then.