Which of the three games are you most interested in?

Koby

So which of the trilogy are you most interested by? I know not much has been released about the three games but I am hoping that more information will soon be given. Then this topic can be responded to more accurately. But at the moment, which are you most intrigued by?

At the moment I seem to be really interested in Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I couldn't careless about Final Fantasy Agito XIII as it's for the Mobile Phone which the United States Cellphones don't have the technology to play it, and I'm not a huge fan of portables. I really like the character codenamed "The Lightning" of Final Fantasy XIII, and her presumed "Gunblade" or sword that can change between a sword and a gun. And I'm totally intrigued by Final Fantasy Versus XIII for possibly being the "darkest story in FF" ever. I really liked Shadow Hearts because of it being dark, or at least the first one. Not to mention the main character thats so far thought to be named "Storm" seems so cool with dark blue hair and eyes that turn red during a fight for some reason. xD

Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Also because I'm intrigued by it being the darkest, and the blue haired man's little trick to make all those swords, spears, and such float up as a shield really got me wanting to see more. The fact it'll be action oriented also gets me a bit excited for it, and then their's this whole mystery surrounding the game. I just want to know more about it.

I don't know much about any of them and should probably look them up. I'll probably be most interested in the plain ol' Final Fantasy XIII, because I'm not a huge fan of changed stuff. But really, I had no idea there was going to be more than one game... How can they call three games by the same general name?

I don't know much about any of them and should probably look them up. I'll probably be most interested in the plain ol' Final Fantasy XIII, because I'm not a huge fan of changed stuff. But really, I had no idea there was going to be more than one game... How can they call three games by the same general name?

Well there is rumoured to be six total, though I don't know how true this is. If there is six, only four are currently known; FFXIII, Versus, Agito, and Haersus. I'm actually starting to wonder if Haersus might be FFXIII's real name, but there has to be one full numeric FF game and FFXIII (one with the chick) is it.

The plots all basically have to do with Fabula Nova Crystallis, translated from latin to mean "new tales of the crystals". Other then that it's been stated they all basically have different stories and don't go with any of the others, unlike the FF7 compilation.

Off-topic, It seems Final Fantasy XII, and Final Fantasy Tactics are in a compilation now known as "Ivalice Alliance". O.o

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...