Dream Home!!!

Alice

Wow, okay, I was going to reply to this but then I got distracted by my Tumblr.

Anyway, I don't have much opinion on curb appeal, but I do like creative uses of space and pretty interior decoration.

tumblr_m13sxm1ko71qz5i2go1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1xn7hH1rm1r8o15ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m89c7kuVeV1qas6eco1_500.jpg

I'm especially drawn to little spaces like the third one, where's it's a daybed by a window with shelves nearby for books and the like. What I would give for a space like that and some curtains to hide the space--even doors would be fine, haha.

• Like 2

tumblr_m13sxm1ko71qz5i2go1_500.jpg

I love the use of space here, that bed/desk/wardrobe/cupboard is amazing! My only concern is I would inevitably wheel myself right off the platform and end up injuring myself.

I would probably roll off to. I would just invest in a comfy non-rolling chair. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Couple pictures I found floating around Tumblr.

tumblr_mapp553tgn1rgk9yqo1_500.jpg

Terrifying, but awesome for people who are not me.

tumblr_mapokr6ITY1qdr6seo1_1280.jpg

It's an interesting concept at least.

tumblr_mao7wnY3c81rb8i4no1_500.jpg

One of my favourite things to do in Skyrim is collect books and fill every single bookshelf I own. I think there's just something really cool about having full shelves.

Here's a decent blog to thumb through for both interior and exterior photos.

• Like 1

Um yeah lol I don't really mind where I live. I'm happy with just a roof lol.

Now if I had to pick... I would probably want something Mediterranean. I would want one of those circular driveways that are in front of the house. Oh and pillars too. On the inside I would want a two story house with a catwalk upstairs so you can see downstairs. >:3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Dream home, I guess it would be like this.

A big house that is yellow, I would want it two stories, have a gated court yard, and no grass, like some spanish style houses.

The back yard with a pool and swings and a slide, also enough room to still play outside.

Have enough bedrooms for my family, must have a room for a movie room/gameing room, also a play room for a pool table beyblade and battle b daman stadium to be in.

The bedrooms must have a lot of space, and the kitchen must be big enough for at least 3 people to be in at the same time, and the bathroom must be no were neer the kitchen.

Also closse to the city or shopping districts, so there is stuff to do neer by.