Which looks better?

Hawkester

They will both look better if it didn't have lemming's username in it. ROFL!!! Well it's somewhat true, so DON'T JUDGE ME!! Hahaha ;)

You know that I'm somewhat joking right? Also the moving one seems to be more better IMO, not because it's a gif it was better design as well though I don't like the text, it's way too big. Lemming, I'm sure you would agree that it's blocking that cute girl's boobs!

So lemmingllama and I were discussing this on another thread and we were wondering which looks better?

This one? [Revy]

Lemmingllamasignature7txt.png

Or the this one? [stocking]

lf27d.gif

I believe the gif i better, why?

Two main reasons, the first signature is grey and bland. Secondly the gif has a great flow of colours and the txt suits the sig, even thought it's rather large in my opinion but it works!

I guess it comes down to what do you prefer? Really the still signature and the gif signature are two different signatures, even if they looked a like they are different, you have to ask what do you like, basic still sigs or the animated gif sigs?

P.S - I was lacking Ideas when I made the bland grey sig of revy so please do forgive me for it's lack of style.

I believe the gif i better, why?

Two main reasons, the first signature is grey and bland. Secondly the gif has a great flow of colours and the txt suits the sig, even thought it's rather large in my opinion but it works!

I guess it comes down to what do you prefer? Really the still signature and the gif signature are two different signatures, even if they looked a like they are different, you have to ask what do you like, basic still sigs or the animated gif sigs?

P.S - I was lacking Ideas when I made the bland grey sig of revy so please do forgive me for it's lack of style.

Woah, we arent criticizing you at all! Really the original conversation was whether Revy or Stocking were better and not the sigs :P

Woah, we arent criticizing you at all! Really the original conversation was whether Revy or Stocking were better and not the sigs :P

Oh did i sound negative, I wasn't being lol. I know you guys weren't criticizing and more discussing the topic of which is better, still sigs or gif sigs.

I just felt like I had to say:

Because really I do look back on some of my work and think I could have done better, and that is one of the sigs I think that of.

I do apologise if I sounded like I was, though that wasn't my intention.

As far as image selection is considered, both the original images looks good. Both Revy and Stocking has a nice pose. The real difference is created due to the colors. The first one is simply grey while the other one has a combination of various colors and the moving chains as background looks awesome. Though both of them are really good, the question is which is better. It's only due to the colorful display that I would pick Stocking's as better. That blue one of Revy's looks awesome too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...