B-day Question

ledah90

Depends on what kind of party we're talking about. If we're talking about happy fun time balloons, cakes and clowns parties, then you're way too old for that, but pretty much any other kind of party, if you want it, have it. Even if the idea seems a little childish, it's good to just let loose and have some fun every once in awhile.

I turn 23 on the 27th, and well on the 28th I'm having a huge party out in my out in the country where my dad owns some land (108 acres out there and 5 ponds to go fishing in). Gonna have plenty of beer,women, and bomb-fires.

I hear ya man, I live out on a ranch, and that is the best way to throw down. When someone says they are gonna have a bonfire, you know it gonna be a ball.

As to answer your question, no, you are not to old to have fun. That is what a party is, a way to chill and just let go.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks like that. I don't have many friends either so I understand that poetictragedy. I spent my bday doing homework though, which sucked, but I'll find something to do this weekend lol. Probably just going to play a game, all my friends moved all over the U.S. so no one to hang out with anymore.

Even if you cant get together with friends, there are still ways to have fun with other people. Take a place like LaserQuest, where everyone just gets together to play laser tag. Its fun and you can play with other people even if you dont know them!

And about the original question, theres nothing lame with just playing some games with friends. Pizza+games+friends always equals a good time

I think I had to work my past two birthdays. Like others, I tend not to have big parties and prefer smaller gatherings where I know almost everyone. Some of the best nights I've had just involved five or six others and board games. Not usually a lot of video games, though when we do, it's party-oriented games like Rock Band and Mario Party (shockingly). Boom Blocks is also a good one.