One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would much rather see Jimbe catch up to them later on and join. I agree that ...

They will fight together for sure but I don't think he will join the crew. At most, he might be like Vivi if he couldn't find his son.

Besides, Zorro is the true swordsman of the crew and he is enough. Even though Brooks main form of combat is the sword, his primary role on the crew is as the musician.

More oxygen to the muscles faster. This of course is just my line of reasoning, but it could be a decent reason. Not to mention it is an anime and there are times when you just have to take it with a grain of salt, especially One Piece. Honestly, they have a cola powered ship built by a cola powered cyborg, lol. Just another reason why I like it so much.

Edited by Asce

Is One Piece really that good? I've watched Naruto and Bleach, but OP just hasnt caught my attention, i never tried yet. But i might try soon. Bleach is the best imo

you can't really compare bleach and one piece, one piece is better, bleach's just drags on and on while op's plots and story actually have some type of meaning and keep you interested and don't throw in random fillers in the middle of a canon arc