One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

I remembered watching it occasionally when I was younger and enjoyed it as far as a cartoon on cartoon network to watch after dragonball z. But years later when i started watching shows online i saw it and was like ehh i don't want to watch it since its kinda just a younger kids show. Then I decided what the hell and started watching. I could not believe how much different it was! I have watched through the series as far as it is now in the english subs and i have never once gotten bored with it. Definitely one of the best shows of ALL TIME!

When i first started to watch animes i knew about "One Piece", "Naruto". I thought Naruto is better and i have watched Naruto from first episode to shippuden 2 hundred or so. Then i watched One piece. The thing that makes you watch it further is the behavior of Luffy how he makes things worse.

well My first thoughts at a glace is that the anime looks a little kiddish! and by that I mean the anime looks like it's tailored to more people that are around the age of 9-14yo. Don't get me wrong I've never seen a full episode of the anime nor have I read the Manga but I've seen a portion of one episode. Just from what I've seen those are my thoughts. To add to it I have heard a lot of people say the anime is not very good and one even said it's more for a 4-12yo age group. Maybe it's because the people I talk to are around the age of 18-20yo! IDK if i want to devote the time to it to find out if it's good or bad. and those are my thoughts on one piece!

well My first thoughts at a glace is that the anime looks a little kiddish! and by that I mean the anime looks like it's tailored to more people that are around the age of 9-14yo. Don't get me wrong I've never seen a full episode of the anime nor have I read the Manga but I've seen a portion of one episode. Just from what I've seen those are my thoughts. To add to it I have heard a lot of people say the anime is not very good and one even said it's more for a 4-12yo age group. Maybe it's because the people I talk to are around the age of 18-20yo! IDK if i want to devote the time to it to find out if it's good or bad. and those are my thoughts on one piece!

Well, if you like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z, etc... you'll love One Piece. One Piece has a lot more dynamic plot, better character development, and actually quite the opposite of what you heard, it's aimed a possibly a higher demograph than Bleach or Naruto.

People talk about how similar Fairy Tail and One Piece is, but compared to One Piece... Fairy Tail is flat and emotionless.

One Piece is the highest selling manga in Japan, and one of the highest rated Shounen in existence. It just failed to get as big of a following in the USA because 4kids initially getting the license, ruining it, and then dropping it. FUNimation picked it up, but only aired it for a short time on TV before discontinuing the TV airing. So again, not being on TV hurt it's ratings in the USA as well.