Question about Walmart's Site To Store

Okay here's my dilemma, I have the 3rd, 4th, 6th & 7th seasons of InuYasha, but I can't find the 1st, 2nd or 5th seasons anywhere in-store, but it is available for Walmart's Site To Store where I live, so my question is, will Walmart set up the order for me in-store so I don't mess it up?

BTW: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board.

With Site-to-store, it's like placing an online order, but instead of the items coming to your house, they are shipped to the Walmart of your choice, where you can go and pick them up. I'm not sure if the Walmart staff will place the order for you or not. I guess all you can do is call or go in and ask. The online store should be fairly easy though, so you may not need to.

• 2 weeks later...

just a note that wall-mart will not price match deals from their online site. So if there is a price difference between their website and the store, wall mart will not price match the store price. You will have to ship the item to the store to get the online price, even if it is in stock at the store.