Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

Post here to talk about Viz Media's English Dub of Naruto Shippuden.

The English Dub is currently at Episode 126, and we should be getting Episodes 127-140 sometime next month (April).

thanks for info, hope they do it sooner..I am tired of waiting...

Sorry but we will always only get 14 episodes every 2-3 months, the english dub will never speed up.

If you don't like being behind, read the manga and/or watch the subs.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 2 weeks later...
Personally, I watch the subs and read the manga while I wait for the dubs for any animes like Naruto or Fairy Tail. But it does suck that we have several months for new dub episodes to be released

I used to do the same thing as you, minus watching the subs, but then I just lost interest in reading the manga.

Hi im from south africa and enjoy naruto more then any other manga , esp eng dub . i just started watching shippuuden and cant stop , i have 87 eng dub eps and fear its not enough i need more

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

wow going through the posts looks like im gonna wait long for eng dubs , where do i download

Honestly I don't mind which version I watch, because I love the japanese voices (some fit more the characters) and I'm always eager to continue with the story. I actually like the subs very much. However, I also love the english dub because it's nice to hear some english without having to read, and I'm also curious about what voice the different characters will have...<3