Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

anyone Know when more Dubs EP will be out? i need my Naruto fix :greedy:

iTunes will not be releasing the next batch of NEW and UNCUT DUBBED episodes until October 09, 2012.

We will probably only be getting around 12-14 new episodes, then we'll have to wait until December 2012 for more...

12-14 new episodes is better than none TY for the info :boss:

I have some great news, turns out iTunes will be releasing Volume 13 (Episodes 154+) on October 23rd, 2012, the same day Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Will of Fire is being released on!

Thats not 100% confirmed though right? I would hate to get my hopes up just to find out that they will be much further away then we thought.

I have some great news, turns out iTunes will be releasing Volume 13 (Episodes 154+) on October 23rd, 2012, the same day Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Will of Fire is being released on!

Thats not 100% confirmed though right? I would hate to get my hopes up just to find out that they will be much further away then we thought.

Nope not confirmed at all, this is just a fan hoping it's true.

Nope not confirmed at all, this is just a fan hoping it's true.

Indeed, it would be nice...Let us hope for this then. But I will not be getting my hopes up to high

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

man... with the next naruto game coming out in march.. i REALLY wish they would hurry up with the dubbing of the show.. it is so far behind its unreal... beating Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 ruined a lot of the story for me since i only watch dubbed.  Now UNS 3 will be out and will ruin the next 150 episodes or so lol...

man... with the next naruto game coming out in march.. i REALLY wish they would hurry up with the dubbing of the show.. it is so far behind its unreal... beating Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 ruined a lot of the story for me since i only watch dubbed.  Now UNS 3 will be out and will ruin the next 150 episodes or so lol...

Lol. Luckily I'm caught up. With the release of the Storm 3 it shouldn't ruin much for you. You still won't know how things happened the way they did. Just know it's pretty awesome but slow at the same time lol.

• Like 1

I've always wondered if they'll keep the smae voice actor for Naruto as he gets older, because  I'd love to have him sound more mature.. In the case of the dub episodes coming out, I feel as if they owe us a little more than just 12 episodes on this release.