Elfen Lied Questions

Kid Ryan

I have no clue as to why, heck I didn't even know that it wasn't out. O.o Well, considering how long it's been since even the Anime was done.. If the manga hasn't already been licensed.. I doubt it will ever be. Sad to say. Elfen Lied was a great Anime. xD I felt Elfen Lied should have been at least a 24 episode series.

• 3 weeks later...
It was pretty messed up, i was quit shocked when i first watched it and then hooked. is it just the one season?

Yeah unfortunately Elfen Lied is only 13 episodes and 1 special. Although the special was for some reason never dubbed that I know of. Elfen Lied could have easily been at least a 22 episode series though. O.o

I was disappointed with Elfen Lied. I would of liked to see more of the physco side of the girl and felt the anime would of been better if she was (evil) through the whole thing instead of just parts. I know kind of off-topic but eh...

I wish the manga had a happier ending....but watching the anime was great. Kinda depressing and emotional, but it really gets you. I doubt there will ever be a second season, though the anime did leave off almost half of the rest of the story seen in the manga, so there would be plenty for another 12 episodes if they ever decide to make a 2nd season.

I was disappointed with Elfen Lied. I would of liked to see more of the physco side of the girl and felt the anime would of been better if she was (evil) through the whole thing instead of just parts. I know kind of off-topic but eh...

I don't know man, I thought she was sufficiently Silence of the Lambs at parts:haha: , the duality of personalities brought to the forefront the sadness of the tale.