Speeding Up Downloading ???

VolvoKing

Is there something out there that works like GrOwl. The reason I'm asking is that GrOwl shut down after 2 years. It worked pretty good on Rapidshare. So if there is another one out there can you let me know and if there is something also for Fileserve.

Like a download manager? If so, jDownloader works with practically of them.

Like a download manager? If so, jDownloader works with practically of them.

No he means a website that uses premium accounts to speed up downloads.

I doubt any have fileserve because they watch their premium accounts like hawks but rapidshare seems to be working pretty well though lately gr0wl has gone offline and the other website I had for rapidshare dosen't work either, so if anyone has a website that actually works please share it.

Well there are some out there, you can run throught a proxy server to speed you up uTorrent some others, pay for a stadic IP address from your internet provider will speed you up too, that one is around $10 a month , they might be free ways to run a stadic IP not sure about that

Well there are some out there, you can run throught a proxy server to speed you up uTorrent some others, pay for a stadic IP address from your internet provider will speed you up too, that one is around $10 a month , they might be free ways to run a stadic IP not sure about that

Well we were not talking about speeding up torrents but about fileserve and rapidshare... and I doubt paying options interest any of us, if we had money to waste on accelerating downloads we would buy premium accounts for the ddl sites.

well if you want to speed up your download from rapidshare then i suggest you pay rapidshare not other sites, but i DO NOT recommend that you do so since no telling what will happen to the direct download sites and kametsu (and other sharing sites) might stop using them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I paid the premium for rapidshare awhile back and it was pretty good on speeding up the downloads and being able to have multiple downloads was nice, but I didn't have the extra funds to keep paying the membership. When I went to cancel, it was a royal pain and I had to cancel twice before they quit taking my money. Now, this is just my experience and it may not happen to you, but I'm just saying, be careful what you sign up for if you decide to take that route.

This one worked for me... well I have only used it for Rapidshare, so far, and it works great, 30kbps bypassed with premium speeds and multiple linked downloads if the method is repeated.

works for Filefactory, Hotfile, 4Shared, Depositfiles and Rapidshare... Im sure I read somewhere, that it works for some other filehost as well though.

http://free.downloader.my/

Was actually going to make a topic for this, but I will see how well it goes for other users first, thats if it has not already been posted somewhere here already.

• 2 weeks later...

Your download speed depend to your connection. For example I use IDM or Internet Download Manager and I change the setting in the Connection tab and change the Max Number of Connection into 1 the download speed is slower or I change it into 16 the download speed is faster. That only my opinion. :greedy:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...