Ivalice or Spira?

Koby

Ivalice or Spira?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Ivalice or Spira?

Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy XII, and Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings all have been announced to be within the Ivalice Alliance according to Square-Enix as they all share "Ivalice". However Spira is only within Final Fantasy X.

Which place do you prefer?

Spira seems kind of a depressing place, and I could live without the whole Spiral of Death thing. Everything was hidden from everyone by some lousy religion too. However in Ivalice everything is pretty brown, almost desert like.

Ivalice is more expansive, as in everything, towns etc.. were alot bigger.

I definitely like Ivalice better. It has empires and armies and real political unrest rather than a world run by a religious group treating the people like crap: feeding them shit and keeping them in the dark. I like the environments better too.

Ivalice just seems more like what Earth really is.. or was.

Ivalice seems more advanced then Earth. Spira like you said seemed depressing, and run by fanatical, dogmatic people. It also seemed set in an older manner then what Ivalice's time was set into Ivalice being more advanced. I just like Ivalice better because of the races it had, and it seemed more colorful and still mysterious in a way.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...