FFXII Meets Star Wars

Rawkstar

Anyone notice how FFXII is parallel with the story of Star Wars in many ways.

Ok Luke/Vaan is a seemingly normal boy who has never had contact with his parents due to warfare. Get's dragged into polictical affairs, helps out with a resistance with Leia/Ashe. Parteners up with Han/Balthier and Chewie/Fran. All in an attempt to thwart the best effort of the emipre to rule the Galaxy/Ivalice. Penelo and Basch they are probably the only characters that can't be related to Star Wars.

Interesting... huh!

I've never thought about it. Probably because I hated Star Wars and like never seen single movie. But my name being Koby, I often got the nickname as a child of Obi Wan Con obi.. or however you spell it. When I was little my hair was reddish orange so I was often called Carrot Top too.. ERRR.

Guest Alchemist

I noticed this too, the game seems very familiar to star wars in many ways. It would be hilarious if the emperor was actually Vaan's father. xD

I don't think there is a character like Obi Wan or Yoda though.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I've never thought about it. Probably because I hated Star Wars and like never seen single movie. But my name being Koby, I often got the nickname as a child of Obi Wan Con obi.. or however you spell it. When I was little my hair was reddish orange so I was often called Carrot Top too.. ERRR.

Hey Carrot Top... lol hahaha!!!

• 5 months later...